Review the list of information that may be needed

Your Social Security Number

Your driver's license (if any)

Your W-2 Forms and other records of money earned

Your (and your spouse´s, if you are married) Federal Income Tax Return

  • IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ
  • Foreign Tax Return, or
  • Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau

Your Parents´ Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)

Your untaxed income records

  • Veterans noneducation benefit records
  • Child support received
  • Worker's compensation

Your current bank statements

Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records

Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)


Your session is about to expire. Click "Continue" to keep working or "Log Out" to end your session now.